CANCELLATION OF ORDERS POLICY
All payments, especially Bank Transfer/Deposit, must be settled within 48 hours once the order has been confirmed. Otherwise, Seiko Philippines reserves the right to cancel the transaction due to non-payment.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Pursuant to DTI’s Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 7349, otherwise known as the Consumer Act of the Philippines, consumers are entitled to either an exchange or refund, as long as there is a defect in the quality of goods or imperfection in the service, and such defect or imperfection is not corrected within 7 days from the time a notice thereof was given by the customer to Seiko Philippines.
1) All requests for return & exchange must be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org. For easier processing, please include the following details in your request:
1.1) Video/s upon opening the package with the said order already having the defect damage
1.2) Video/s and photo/s of defect/damage
1.3) Full name, Shipping Address, & Contact Number
2) Note that all requests are subject for review and approval. Similarly, Seiko Philippines practices and keeps documentation of all the orders fulfilled. Requests may be rejected if:
2.1) The defect is due to mishandling on the part of the buyer or a third party not under the control of Seiko Philippines,
2.2) A customer changes his/her mind and just wants to return said item without mentioning any defects
2.3) Seiko Philippines did not place the defective product in its Online Shop/E-Boutique platform even though it refers to similar products offered by the former.
(Read here for more info: https://www.dti.gov.ph/konsyumer/consumer-education/)
3) If the customer returned a damaged item and did not want to proceed with the transaction, he/she shall be eligible for a refund.
3.1) For transactions paid through the available payment gateways, please note that all bank charges are charged real-time upon the checkout of the customer’s order. These charges are fixed and cannot be retracted anymore. Hence, upon request of refund, the charges below will be incorporated in the final amount to be given back to you.
Credit Card (BPI Global Payments) - 3%
PayPal - 3.90% plus 15.00 transaction fee
PayMaya (Card Transaction) - 2.70% plus 5.00 transaction fee
PayMaya (QR Code) - 1.50%
3.2) All payments settled via bank deposits and bank transfers are eligible for full refund.
3.3) Refunds may take up to 30 business days. Refunds will be made in the same form of payments originally used to make the purchase. In the event that the refund process for credit card payments exceeds the standard 30-day period, a manual refund may be issued by Seiko Philippines.
- If I want a clock that is not on the website, can I pre order?
Some Seiko clocks are limited to other countries only so that may be a factor why pre ordering it through us may not be possible.
We try to keep our website as updated as possible, if a certain clock is not uploaded, it may have been discontinued already.
- How do I make sure this is legit?
- Authentic Seiko clocks have will be given a guarantee card. You may also bring your clock to any Seiko store to have it checked.
- ACROSS THE BOARD
- I can see that the items in your website is limited. Do you have a catalogue of all your clocks?
- We try to keep our website as updated as possible, but if a certain watch is not uploaded, please do not hesitate to inquire via email: email@example.com.
- Do you match prices if my item goes on sale after my purchase?
- We announce our sales and promos days prior so please don’t forget to check out our social networking sites and pages to be updated.
- How can I write a review on a product?
- You may write us a review through our facebook page. (Facebook Reviews)